Monday, June 25, 2012

mini open BAG!

So, last week I ordered some stuffs from the VERY nice Eunice of Kering-keri Store. I paid through BDO last thursday, then she shipped it the next day. But I just got it now, Monday. Its okay though! :) It was not Eunice's fault, and I am not in a hurry to receive it. I know it will arrive anytime soon. :) 


When I got home today, I saw the little package on my bed already! I was super excited cause it contains my giveaway prizes. :) 
So here are the photos I took. hehe :) 


She used Metrowide Courier to ship my products. :) 

This thing is super cute! The package was sealed with these little sticker with a cute little phrase. :) 

ANOTHER SUPER CUTE TOUCH! My items were inside this CUTE pink little bag. SUPER CHIC! ♥   

And then this invoice thingy was attached on the bag. :) 

These are the things I ordered. :) I only got 2 things for myself. The Tony Moly lip and cheek tint and Krave's Correct and Conceal. I didn't know that the tony moly one was this little. hehe It's so cute but its super small. I got it for Php 75.00 and the Correct and Conceal for Php 285.00. 


And then here are the prizes! :) I will post the official prizes for my giveaway on a different blog post later. :) 




Soooo, that is my mini open BAG post. :) hehe I just want to share it with you guys. And do visit Kering-keri store! Eunice is the owner of the shop and she is the nicest! :) She's my new found friend. hehe. I love her! ♥ She sells cosmetics from ELF, NYX and a few more brands for a very affordable prices! Go check her out! Here is her store's link: https://www.facebook.com/keringkeri.store

 THANKS GUYS! ♥
~chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!