Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mini - Skincare Haul.

Hiyie! :) We went to the mall today for Chuchay's monthly grooming session. [ I will share that with you later. ] So, we roam around the mall while waiting. And I finally gave in, and bought the things I have been meaning to get. 

If you guys follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you guys already know that I had/ still have craaazy breakouts from I am not sure where. It isn't the normal breakouts that I am having every "time" of the month. It is sooooo bad! I thought it will be fine after a few days. But NO! I am desperate! I needed something to get these bad boys out of my face. So, here is a mini haul for you all. :) 


I am so proud of myself. I wasn't tempted to buy any beauty stuffs or whatever. And I think I won't even after my month long ban. :) I think I still have the stuffs I need, and I think I need to invest on taking care of my skin first before anything else. 
So, back to the main topic. :) Here are the things I bought today. 


I bought these 3 from Healthy Options, Mall of Asia. 
1. ALBA Botanica Acnedote Deep Pore Wash 
Php 359. 00
2. ALBA Botanica Acnedote Deep Clean Astringent
Php 359.00
3. ALBA Botanica Acnedote Invisible Treatment Gel
Php 359.00

I really hope these can help me solve my acne problems. I really am desperate now! I need these guys to work! 


I also bought this baby from Watsons for my face. It is the...
1. Aqua Massage Facial Cellulose Sponge
Php 52.75 

That's it! The other things I bought are for my Chuchay. hehe 
Makeup wise or anything. NOTHING. I am super happy! It wasn't hard though. I just realized that I still have enough makeup to use. So, I will still do this. Save up for the things I really want to buy. 
I might not be able to post any hauls or whatever in the following weeks. But it will all be worth it! I know that, for sure! :)

Have you guys ever tried any of the products mentioned? Did it work?! 
How's your experience with it? 
Comment below! ♥

Like my FB page. All about being Glam
Follow me on Twitter. @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram. michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC and Bloglovin. 
<<< ------ >>>
please check the side bars! 

29 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations on the successful resisting of temptation :) Huu I'm having breakouts myself but it's just the normal "time of the month" break out though, I hope those pesky pimples will be removed by the Alba Botanica set :) Tell us how it goes~


    http://underthesamebluesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... its the first time na nakita ko yang alba sis... meron pala mga ganyan sa healthy options... hmm another shop to take a look at, akala ko kasi puro food lng doon e... :) hehe may isang sponge pa sis na maganda daw for the face, ung konjac... pero hindi ko alam kung saan nakakabili... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down ako sayo. I wasn't able to do that e. Napabili pa rin ako.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe.. yeah! i kept on telling myself.. SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA! hehehe.. oooh mine is craaaaazy! crazy is an understatement.. i have acne prone skin but the last time i experienced this OVER OVER breakout was 3 or 4 years ago!!! i thought i had it in control! but i was wrong! im saaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah.. there are "natural" or organic skincare stuffs there also.. meron din sa hair and all that. :) oooh.. i havent heard of that. pag nalaman mo where to get it.. please tell me, i would love to try it dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha yeah.. i was shocked na super madali lang. hehe. puro lang ako sigma sigma sigma sa utak!! hehehe. :) and i dont know what to buy eh. hehe. so i told myself not nalang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. May ganyan pala sa Healthy Options! :) Should have tried that too. I use VMV now and something from House of Obagi. I'm already 24 and having acne bouts, huhu! Pero kaya natin 'to, dear. Our breakouts do not define our beauty. ;)


    - Jen (http://onecuriouscat.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah!! I was thinking of getting the treatment thing lang but I am soooooooo desperate!! nakakainis talaga na nakakaiyak! :( but yes!!! hehe I agree ate! LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have to find something for my hair, its really crazy,kahit anong shampoo nagkakadandruff ako, johnson's baby shampoo lng pwede sakin... hehe sige sige i will update you on that... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh.. try out healthy options. :) anyways.. i put a chatroll sa left side ng blog ko. <<< --- i dont know if its working though. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for resisting makeup purchases! I hope that you'd be victorious on your acne battle! I had a breakout once, last year.. and I know the feeling! Nakakaiyak nga talaga! Huhuhuhu. I used and still using Diamond Orange Peel with L glutathione soap for my acne problems and it was solved!! Keep us posted <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. yep! i had to! ang lakas ng motivation ko e. :P hehe. grabe talaga! suuuuper nakakastress lalo! this is worst kasi eh! i have had 2 or 3 pimples here and there but hindi naman sila nagtatagal.. but this.. aaaah! i dont even know kung pano nangyari tlaga. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. yehey! parang kaka comment ko lng knina na sana may chat at ayan meron na nga! yehey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Angela and Michelle! You can buy the Konjac Care from Suesh. I got mine from Suesh ATC. :) Not sure if they have it online on their website and multiply account.


    Check out my review here :
    http://www.genzelkisses.com/2012/08/skin-care-konjac-care-from-suesh.html


    I love it super!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh thanks gen zel! :) i have never heard of that.. so pag may budget i would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower from the blog hop!


    This is a pin I found last week.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/118712140148727088/



    Hope to see you on the blog!


    Danette
    All My Love for All My Days
    www.danettedillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's worth a try sis :) For only Php150.00, it can last for months ;) Definitely worth it. I'll buy an extra when I passed by Suesh again :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sis para saken ang mahal ng ALBA! You shelled out 1k plus! hehe naku ako di ko napigilan, napabili ako ng Elf bronzer last Sunday when I attended the ETC bazaar at Ronac Art Center. hehe Want ko yang sponge, kaso wala ako makita sa Watsons. Tell me if okay yung Alba ha? Want ko din na mag settle sa good face cleanser / toner. Tumigil na ko mag maxi peel kaya parang my face looks dull na naman.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for following! :) i will definitely check yours out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes.. yun lang nga. 359 each sya and di naman kalakihan yun bottle. but i am really desperate eh. hehe. oooh.. i will review them after 2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woohoo, love you too sis! <3 I super understand your frustration with the breakouts. (though ang flawless kaya ng fez mo sa FOTD, woot woot!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha.. dahil sa makeup yun ate. :P i tried my best na matakpan.. hehehe.atska di kasi masyadong malinaw yun cellphne cam ko. haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have you tried Defensil? :) It works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooh. no! i havent heard about that.. is that a facial wash?! I used to use CETAPHIL and it worked amazing on me.. but this time its different kasi its really bad. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey... have you tried out Ms. Kat's AM PM soaps? I see very good reviews about it on google... if ever magkapimple ako ng grabe most probably I will use it.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. ooh havent heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow suesh has it pala, sana meon dito sa trinoma branch nila.. hehe :) thank gen-zel!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh.. it was my first time hearing that. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!