Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random: I got bitten by the blog bug.

I got this small recognition from Miss Nicole of Axons and Dendrites a few weeks ago. And I was so touched that someone appreciates what I am doing. So, first and foremost I want to say THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart.  ♥ I forgot to do a post about it that's why I am doing it just now. I'm sorry it took me awhile. :) And hey, you also deserve this award!

Her main goal on why she did this recognition thing is because she wanted to promote a close knit community of bloggers and readers around the world. And I strongly believe in that. 
In this community we should help each other out. Those old bloggers / bloggers with more experience should help and guide the new ones.  Not because they already have a "name" or reputation, doesn't mean that they are better than every body else already. We should all remember that WE all started from scratch. So, let us help each other and through these recognition or awards thing. I hope we could all have a better and closer blogging community. :)

Anyways, once you receive this award. Here are the things you should do.
  • If you are given the Blog Bug award, You must answer the questions that follow and the title of the post should be "I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug"
  • You must give the link of where you originally got this award, and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog. :)
  • Optional: You must post a banner corresponding to the site that you are using to blog in your sidebar and it should link back to your post about the Blog Bug Award.
So, let us start with the questions. :) 
When and Why did you start blogging?
* I started blogging last June, this year. My first post was dated, June 4, 2012. 
Why?! I really wanted to start blogging ever since I was in high school. I shared my thoughts through multiply back then. Last year, I started learning about makeups. I loved watching youtube videos and wanted to try that out. But I am too shy for that. :D hehe So, I thought about blogging and starting my own "journey" on exploring and learning more about beauty stuffs. I want to meet new friends and share what I know.  I tried it out, and loved it ever since! 

What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
I love blogging about beauty stuffs. Reviews, Tips and anything about it. I also love to blog about anything. My life, the pains and just anything. I like it because I get to share what I know to other people. I inspire and help other girls. I like that a lot! 

How did you get your blog name?
 I already answered this on my 17 questions tag. But to explain it a bit more. I really don't know how I came up with it. hehe. It was really random. I actually tried a few names but I thought the names aren't catchy enough. I knew from the very start that GLAM or GLAMOROUS should be in it though. :)

What do you think is your best post yet?
 OH this is a hard one. So far, I already have 64 posts since the day I started. I think the MOST helpful post that I did was the " How to: Sanitize your Makeup." For me it was the most helpful cause not a lot of people are aware that it is possible. So yeah. :D
For the BEST one. I think I would go for my first "Heart to Heart" talk. This one isn't related to makeup or anything, but I think this post made a closer bond between me and my readers. I opened my heart to this post. And I love how my new friends are so appreciative and supportive about it. 

What is your inspiration for blogging at present?
My inspiration are my readers. I swear! I can't get enough of the comments, questions or suggestions. I feel so happy and fulfilled every time people say good things about my blog or my posts. I love it when people appreciates what I do. 

Message for your readers:
Thank you all so much!  ♥ I cannot thank you guys enough, especially the ones who really reads and support my blog. To my new found friends and ates. :) I love meeting and talking to all of you. I love helping you guys out. I would love to be a friend to anyone/ every one. :) THANKS!

And now to the "AWARDING" part. I will only tag 1. :) 
 
I am tagging/ awarding this girl because I love reading her blog. I love how REAL and genuine she is. She is a funny girl, very witty. But she is very smart as well. She is a girl full of wisdom. :) 
 She updates her blog every time she have time. She blogs about makeup and cheap BUT amazing finds. 
 

Miss Jen Fosgate of Pretty Thrifty.  
Go! Visit her blog! 
 
I admire those bloggers who are very passionate about what they're doing. I know a lot more people who are good bloggers. But I only tagged one. 
 And to all of you, my fellow bloggers. KUDOS! I wanted to award all of you. So, if you want to do this too. GO ON! You are all awarded! ♥

 
Like my Facebook Page. All about being Glam
Follow me on Twitter. @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram. michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC and Bloglovin.
<<------ >>
please check the side bars!


7 comments:

  1. Come on! To tell you the truth, you touched my heart after reading this post of yours! So sweet! Thanks to those kind words you've said! Can't even think that there is someone out there who admired me. And it was you pala! I am very thankful that you see me as a REAL and SMART person kahit na minsan mali mali ang grammar ko sa post ko and even if we haven't seen each other personally. Honestly, minsan dumarating yung time na tinatamad na kong magblog, pero you gave me a reason to keep it up. Hehe Thank you is not enough to express what I am feeling right now! Lots of hugs for you sis! Thank you and always take care! Sana soon magmeet tayo! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. hehe.. youre so cute ate! and you are very welcome! thank you thank youuuu for supporting me aw ell! and yes, i hope i can met you and all the other blogger friends i met soon! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks for doing this post chel! It really let me know more about you... good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks also for tagging me here! it means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from the followers to friends hop ;) sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's true that your "How to Sanitize your Makeup" post is really helpful. I swear I was educated by it. Thanks for that Chel! :)
    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!