Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 5 - Your Dream House

Day 5 - Your Dream House



It was pretty hard looking for my "dream" house. First because I have my own personal picture of my dream house inside my head that I cannot see on any website or whatever. And second, I have tones of dream houses. But these 2 photos are the ones that can describe what I want. 

I want something that over looks a mountain or a lake. I want something with a "rest house" feel. I want that relaxing, nature vibe. I want a pool and a jacuzzi over looking the nature. I don't want a house made of glasses or the modern house look. I want something classic or traditional. I want a place where in it feels homey but at the same time you can have fun without the need to go out. 
That's what I want. Without thinking about the money and all. My BIG, not so possible dream. HAHA

But if I were to check in with reality, all I want is a simple traditional house. 
I don't want it to be very big. I just want something big enough for a small family that I have been dreaming of. I would love to have a cute little pool of my own though. :D

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY #1


Love ya'all! ♥

6 comments:

  1. wow. a seriously glamorous house for a seriously glamorous lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. hehe thank you!!!! :) yeah thats my bonggang dream pero in reality im okay with a simple house as long as im with people i love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow gorgeous houses maybe one day I will live in one of those houses. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe yes! everything is possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the thrifty challengeSeptember 6, 2012 at 5:41 AM

    My dream house would have a pool like that too!! very beautiful!
    Lisa
    www.herthriftychallenge.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! that pool is gorgeous, huh?! :)
    thanks for dropping by my blog, Lisa dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!